Hey Ladies, I don’t know about you, but Gail James’ post was all up in my business this week! Like, HELLO? Too REAL! Check out my”Fierce 5″ reflection video, as I share how “Auntie G’s” post spoke to me!
All I can say is, “CHANGE ME, oh God”!
(in my Tamela Mann voice)!
Be encouraged ❤
Love what you’re seeing? Don’t want to miss any other posts or videos? Well, be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! Join in for more empowerment tips on how to live your best life; mind, body, & relationships. And be sure to connect with me on Instagram @Reese__Dennis♥️♥️
1. They stand by your side, hold you up, and get down and dirty to handle your light work…And actually have fun while doing it 🙂
2. They notice your tears of joy, smile and remind you of how lovely your wedding will be, and that this is just the beginning of an amazing life with your wonderful husband 🙂
3. They. Do. This!
4. They keep you calm, cool, collected and remind you of how GORGEOUS you look in your dress! “Don’t hurt ’em, Reese”
5. They are picture-ready at all times… even when caught off guard <3!
6. They know when to step in and dry that one tear, before your left eyelash flies off and lands on the minister notes! (too real)
7. They follow your lead, hold your dress as needed, and DON’T take your bossiness personal (for that one day)
8. They secretly request #TrapQueen at your reception because they know it brings out your inner ratchet!! :-p
9. They understand that your wedding is 100% about you and don’t mind at all!!
I am so blessed to have had such wonderful women by my side, who selflessly supported me on my special day! Thank you for the love and sacrifices you all made to be there for me! Love you xxoo 🙂
-Stylreesta aka “Mrs. Dennis”
*Photo Cred: All photos captured and edited by Douglas James Studios