Video Mentions and Resources!
Depression and Anxiety Resources:
Postpartum Depression and Anxiety Resources:
* postpartum support international (has info for partners too)
* Postpartumva.org ***specific to VA
* Anxiety and depression association of America
* Talk to your OB or primary care provider… they often have great referrals for therapists local to you or may even have someone on staff for you to speak with.
* “Therapy for black girls” has a directory of licensed therapists
* Melaninandmentalhealth.com (also has a directory of therapists)
Music: “Harmony” by IKSON @Iksonofficial
Love what you’re seeing? Don’t want to miss any other posts or videos? Well, be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! And be sure to connect with me on Instagram @Reese__Dennis♥️♥️
A little over 10 weeks in and I felt led to share with you ladies a few of the things that have helped me navigate this space as a new mommy! No, my journey is not perfect, nor easy, but I know I’m built for this! Watch and Be encouraged!
And set that reminder for Sunday August 25th for a very special LIVE CHAT with a very special guest discussing pregnancy/postpartum from a mental health perspective!! Stay Tuned for more details!
You ladies know I LOVVVVEEEE to hear from you… comment below… what has helped you as a new mommy?
Love what you’re seeing? Don’t want to miss any other posts or videos? Well, be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! Join in for more empowerment tips on how to live your best life; mind, business, & relationships. And be sure to connect with me on Instagram @Reese__Dennis♥️♥️
Shop the look: Check out my 5 fave online finds here! I’m wearing item #5 in black!