Nearly 6 months ago… I’d reached my breaking point. I was sobbing on my bathroom floor, after spending nearly 2 hours unsuccessfully trying to put Dream to sleep. That was just the straw that broke the camels back. I’d been trying to control it all (my housework, my marriage, show up in my business) and …
Video Mentions and Resources!
Depression and Anxiety Resources:
Postpartum Depression and Anxiety Resources:
* postpartum support international (has info for partners too)
* Postpartumva.org ***specific to VA
* Anxiety and depression association of America
* Talk to your OB or primary care provider… they often have great referrals for therapists local to you or may even have someone on staff for you to speak with.
* “Therapy for black girls” has a directory of licensed therapists
* Melaninandmentalhealth.com (also has a directory of therapists)
Music: “Harmony” by IKSON @Iksonofficial
Love what you’re seeing? Don’t want to miss any other posts or videos? Well, be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! And be sure to connect with me on Instagram @Reese__Dennis♥️♥️