Ladies, how are you all holding up in the midst of the COVID-19 Lockdown? I know some of my moms are quarantined with the baby AND hubby… so this week’s #milennialmomchat is JUST FOR YOU!
This week we’re chatting about what it means to Feel “Touched Out” as a new mom, how it can affect your relationship with your spouse, and 3 practical ways to deal with it! Intimacy is crazy important, so I’m sharing the real tea of what this looks like and how you can “navigate that space”!
Be Encouraged, and know you are NOT alone!
Be sure to like, comment, SUBSCRIBE and most importantly share with a momma in need!!!
9 completely Normal Things New Moms Experience: https://youtu.be/E3KCEmpYm8o
What does it mean to feel “touched out”; https://www.romper.com/p/what-does-it-mean-to-feel-touched-out-a-therapist-weighs-in-3196139
Breastfeeding Group for BLACK MOMS (AMAZING): https://www.facebook.com/groups/Blackmomsdobreastfeed/?ref=share
PPD and Anxiety Resources (get the help you need)
* postpartum support international (has info for partners too)
* Postpartumva.org ***specific to VA
* Anxiety and depression association of America
* Talk to your OB or primary care provider... they often have great referrals for therapists local to you or may even have someone on staff for you to speak with.
* Therapy for black girls has a directory of licensed therapists
* Melaninandmentalhealth.com (also has a directory of therapists)