Happy New Year to you all!
Stepping into 2016 with my head held high! (Looking up, for that is where my Help comes from.) Good-bye fear, anxiety, uncertainty, and confusion! You’ve been all up in my way for far too long, and you’re no longer welcomed in my life! Hello vision, clarity and purpose! I will accomplish all that I set my mind to do! I am embracing wholeness; mind, body and spirit!
Say it with me… “2016, will be my best year yet”!
Stay tuned and keep it stylish,
1. They stand by your side, hold you up, and get down and dirty to handle your light work…And actually have fun while doing it 🙂
2. They notice your tears of joy, smile and remind you of how lovely your wedding will be, and that this is just the beginning of an amazing life with your wonderful husband 🙂 3. They. Do. This!
4. They keep you calm, cool, collected and remind you of how GORGEOUS you look in your dress! “Don’t hurt ’em, Reese”
5. They are picture-ready at all times… even when caught off guard <3!
6. They know when to step in and dry that one tear, before your left eyelash flies off and lands on the minister notes! (too real)
7. They follow your lead, hold your dress as needed, and DON’T take your bossiness personal (for that one day)
8. They secretly request #TrapQueen at your reception because they know it brings out your inner ratchet!! :-p
9. They understand that your wedding is 100% about you and don’t mind at all!!
I am so blessed to have had such wonderful women by my side, who selflessly supported me on my special day! Thank you for the love and sacrifices you all made to be there for me! Love you xxoo 🙂
-Stylreesta aka “Mrs. Dennis”
*Photo Cred: All photos captured and edited by Douglas James Studios