encouragement Fierce and Fefined

My 7 min Delivery | 3 Lessons from My Pregnancy Journey

Yes, you read that correctly! Check out my newest video to find out all the deets about my labor and delivery, along with lessons learned from my pregnancy journey! #NobodybutGod

Enjoy and be encouraged!

Love what you’re seeing?  Don’t want to miss any other posts or videos? Well, be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! Join in for more empowerment tips on how to live your best life; mind, business, & relationships.  And be sure to connect with me on Instagram @Reese__Dennis♥️♥️

Reese

Wife | Mompreneur | Strategist for Moms!

I am here sharing my journey as I empower other millennial mommas to overcome the overwhelm, master work/life harmony, while giving themselves permission for M.O.R.E; Manifesting Overflow & Results in Every area of their lives. God says we deserve it! #Millennialmomchat

You may also like...

12 Comments

1. SisNChrist says:

If you only knew how much this touched me. Your testimony is incredible but the overall meaning was exactly what I needed to hear. Hearing the results of what happens when you protected, prayed and trusted God fully and him blessing you Beyond what you asked for? Wow. Thank you. And Thank God!

1. Amen! God is faithful! So thankful that my sharing was what you needed!💕

2. Shardey says:

Just beautiful. God is so real and so faithful. Go ahead new mommy!

1. Thanks Shar🥰💕 God is so dope!!!

3. jerseygirltrae says:

Beautiful testimony and amazing advice about protecting your seed (vision, dream, business, etc.)!

1. Oh yes, it’s that serious! Thanks so much for watching 💕💕💕

4. Bisea Pratt says:

Praise Him!!! Praise Him! He 8s Mighty!!!!😘😘😘😘Thanks for sharing and giving HIM ALL the Glory!

1. No other way to live but in total praise!!!! He is a Good Good Father 🙌🏾💕🙌🏾💕

5. Penny says:

Won’t He do it?!!! I was one who commented on how small you were, but hopefully you knew my heart & that it was truly a compliment about how awesome you looked! So incredibly grateful for your testimony because soooo much could have gone wrong – BUT GOD!!! Love your videos & encouragement. Can’t wait to meet that precious bundle of love!!

1. Did you? I honestly don’t remember… I just remember being showered with love from you 💕💕💕 and yes nobody BUT GOD! She can’t wait to meet you either! 🥰 love you!

6. Tonya says:

Guuuuurrrrl!!!! That was a great testimony and such awesome advice. I’m here for it all and so encouraged by your journey. Those lessons you shared were right on time for my “current season.” Bless you, your hubby & baby girl!

1. YAAAAAASSS GIRL!!! and thank you 🥰💕🥰